- Journal of Advance Nanobiotechnology (JAN) advances discovery by publishing robust and insightful research, supporting the development of new areas of knowledge and making ideas and information accessible around the world.
- The “Journal of Advance Nanobiotechnology (JAN)” is an international online journal in English published bimonthly. The aim of JAN is to publish peer reviewed research and review articles in rapidly developing field of biological sciences. This journal is an online journal having full access to the research and review paper. The journal aims to cover the latest outstanding developments in the field of pharmaceutical and biological sciences specifically in the following branches.
- · Nanotechnology
- · Polymer Science
- · Drug delivery
- · Agriculture nanotechnology
- · Biotechnology
- · Material science
- · Microbiology
- · Nanomedicine
- · Food packaging
- · Industrial nanotechnology
- · Nanotechnology in Chemistry
- · Nanotechnology in Food technology
- · Nanotechnology in physics
- · Green Chemistry
JAN would take much care in making your article published without much delay with your kind cooperation.
JAN hopes that Researchers, Research scholars, Academician, Industrialists, Consultancy etc. would make use of this journal publication for the development of science and technology.