Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions dated as of August 2015, govern the use by all Users of NEWREDMARS EDUCATION (NRME) SERVICE, an online service (or any successor to it) and the electronic edition of the Products subscribed by the User or the User's institution (the "Electronic Product(s)"). Please read the following carefully because by using NRME online library and service you agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
NRME SERVICE- The online service (or any successor to it) available from NRME on the Worldwide Web including all products, services, and features offered via the service. Certain products and services under this License may be delivered from other platforms. The terms and conditions hereof are equally applicable to those products and services. Some products, services, and content available in NRME Online Library may be made available on an open access basis. Such licenses make content openly accessible to all users not just Authorized Users or Licensees, subject to the terms set out in the relevant open access or creative commons license. In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and the applicable Open Access License, the latter shall apply on that product, service or content.
I. To make NRME and the Electronic Product useful, the following rules apply:
Ø Authorized Users, including Walk-in Users, will have access to all Content websites within NRME. Authorized Users may browse all Tables of Content, and for all Electronic Products on NRME regardless of what Licensed Electronic Products the institutions subscribe to and search the entire database of Tables of Content and abstracts. For most publications, Authorized Users may browse the abstracts as well.
Ø Authorized Users at institutions which have subscribed to Electronic Products and Authorized Users who have access to a Society or Personal License will have access to the full text of such Licensed Electronic Products. Authorized Users may download, search, retrieve, display and view, copy and save to hard disk or diskette and store or print out single copies of individual articles or items for their personal use, scholarly, educational or scientific research or internal business use. Authorized Users may also transmit such material to a third-party colleague in hard copy or electronically for personal use or scholarly, educational, or scientific research or professional use but in no case for resale, systematic redistribution or any other use. Also, Authorized Users have the right to use, with appropriate credit, figures, tables, and brief excerpts from individual articles in the Electronic Product(s) in their own scientific, scholarly and educational works.
Ø All Authorized Users have the option to create a My Profile Page which will allow them to create links to Electronic Product (s), articles of interest and search criteria which may be reused by them and manage their custom e-mail alerting services. To do so, Authorized Users must register. During the registration process, Authorized Users will select and register a username and password which they must keep confidential and not disclose to or share with anyone else.
Ø Except as provided above or in any applicable Open Access License(s), Authorized Users may not copy, distribute, transmit or otherwise reproduce, sell or resell material from Electronic Products (s); store such material in any form or medium in a retrieval system; download and/or store an entire issue of a Electronic Product or its equivalent; or transmit such material, directly or indirectly, for use in any paid service such as document delivery or list serve, or for use by any information brokerage or for systematic distribution, whether or not for commercial or non-profit use or for a fee or free of charge.
Ø Authorized Users agree not to remove, obscure or modify any copyright or proprietary notices, author attribution or any disclaimer as they appear on NRME. Authorized Users may not integrate material from the Electronic Product(s) with other material or otherwise create derivative works in any medium. However, brief quotations for purposes of comment, criticism or similar scholarly purposes are not prohibited herein.
Ø Authorized Users may not do anything to restrict or inhibit any other Authorized User's access to or use of NRME and the Electronic Product(s).
Ø If an Authorized User refuses or fails to abide by these Terms and Conditions or violates any other terms of this Agreement, NRME reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend or terminate their access to NRME and the Electronic Products immediately without notice, in addition to any other available remedies.
Ø Authorized Users shall not have the right to incorporate any material from the Licensed Electronic Products into any institutional or another repository under any circumstances without NRME’s prior written approval.
Ø If NRME editorial team is found any false and inauthentic document (according to copy right agreement) from submitting your material menu, NRME editorial team will be rejected and officially or legally prohibited to the author.
Ø The entire contents of the Electronic Products, and each article and abstract and other material available through NRME Library are protected by copyright (unless otherwise indicated on the title page of the article).
Ø NEWREDMARS EDUCATION PVT LTD reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions at its sole discretion at any time and without prior notice. Please check these Terms and Conditions periodically for any modifications. Your continued use of any Service following the posting of any changes will mean that you have accepted and agreed to the changes.
Ø NRME warrants that use of the Subscribed Products by the terms and conditions herein will not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.
Ø The Subscriber shall not assign, transfer or license any of its rights or obligations under this Agreement unless it obtains the prior written consent of NRME, which consent shall not unreasonably be withheld.
Ø No modification, amendment or waiver of any provision of this Agreement shall be valid unless in writing and signed by the parties.
Ø This Agreement contains the entire understanding and agreement between the parties and merges and supersedes any and all prior and contemporaneous agreements, communications, proposals and purchase orders, written or oral, between the parties on the subject matter contained herein.
Ø All disputes are subjected to Odisha, Jurisdiction, India only.
The Services may contain links to third-party sites or resources. We do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from external sites or resources linked to the Services. Transactions that occur between you and any third party are strictly between you and the third party and are not the responsibility of NEWREDMARS EDUCATION PVT LTD.
NEWREDMARS EDUCATION PVT LTD welcomes you to link to the Services. You may establish a hypertext link to the Services, provided that the link does not state or imply any sponsorship or endorsement of your site, company, product and service by NRME. You may not use on your site any trademarks, service marks or copyrighted materials appearing on the Services, including but not limited to any logos, without the express wrote consent or an explicit license of the owner of the mark or right. You may not frame or otherwise incorporate into another site any of the Content or other materials on the Services without the prior written consent of NEWREDMARS EDUCATION PVT LTD.
III. Additional Terms
Ø NEWREDMARS EDUCATION PVT LTD is not responsible for any charges associated with accessing NRME online library, service and the Electronic Products, including, but not limited to, any computer equipment, telephone or Internet connections, and access software.
Ø NEWREDMARS EDUCATION PVT LTD may modify any of these terms and conditions at any time by providing notice to NRME online library and service. An Authorized User’s continued use of NRME online library and service shall be conclusively deemed acceptance of such modification.
Ø NEWREDMARS EDUCATION PVT LTD may provide links to third-party websites. Where such links exist, NRME disclaims all responsibility and liability for the content of such third-party websites. Authorized Users assume the sole responsibility for the accessing of third-party websites and the use of any content appearing on such websites.
IV. Additional Services
Also, NRME may offer additional services, including optional E-mail Alerting Services, which are opted into by registration and may be opted out of at any time. By choosing to take advantage of this and other services offered by NRME, Authorized Users consent to the use of their information to provide these services.
Ø NRME service materials can only be used as an enlightening material for the user in the field of his research and learning.
Ø The user cannot use the materials of NRME for any commercial/business purpose; violation of this will lead to taking a legal action against the user.
Ø The user can not publish any figure or text or research data without the permission of NRME, violation of this will lead to taking a legal action against the user.
Ø The Soft Copy of the NRME service material purchased will be delivered to the registered email id or in his/her profile page (NRME delivery) of the user within commitment time.
Ø The NRME is not responsible for any originality and reality of published data.
Ø If NRME service order form is not suitable for expert, NRME can be cancel service order.
Ø The user cannot complain against of NRME regarding published materials.
Ø NRME service materials are only for learning and enhancing fundamental knowledge about the specific area of the subject.
Ø www.newredmars.com webpage is going to up to date time to time with new feature and rule.
Ø The NMRE did a thorough review on the topic by going through the published articles starting from the beginning to most recently published research and review articles in different reputed International journals/books/thesis/internet sources and then designing this file under its brand name for a commercial purpose. The data provided in this file are collected from different sources and are not claimed as company’s material. Yes, there is innovation in the concept, but the company is not responsible for any originality of characterization data or information provided as those data/information are collected from various sources. The file may be updated in every six months if any further research progress found throughout the world.
Ø User understood the terms mentioned above and conditions of NRME and giving his/her consent that he/she will accept and obey those conditions and will never violate it.
Ø Authorized Users must be careful not to store their user name and password on any computer that is not their own since doing so would enable other users coming to that computer to access NRME under their name and to have access to their NRME My Profile page.
V. Copy Right Section
1. The Book/PPT/Major research project/Minor Research project title/Video/Scientific Report/Class Note/Scientific article/Protocol/Reference, note/Mobile applications, are an original work/innovation/designing by the author. In addition to it, the Book/PPT/Major research project/Minor Research project title/Video/Scientific Report/Class Note/Scientific article/Protocol/Reference note/Mobile app does not contravene any existing copyright or any other third party rights.
2. This transfer of copyright gives NEWREDMARS EDUCATION the right to develop, promote, distribute, and archive a body of scientific works throughout the world.
3. The Author at this moment grants and assigns to NEWREDMARS EDUCATION all rights in and to Author’s work in and contributions to the Work. In connection with this assignment, the Author acknowledges that NEWREDMARS EDUCATION will have the right to print, publish, and create derivative works throughout the world, all rights in and to all revisions or versions or subsequent editions of the Work in all languages and media throughout the world.
The author(s), reserve the following rights:
· All proprietary rights other than copyrights, such as patent rights,
· The right to use all or part of this article, including tables and figures in future works of their own, provided that the proper acknowledgment is made to the Publisher as copyright holder, and
· The right to make copies of this property for his/her use, but not for sale.
4. No responsibility is undertaken by NEWREDMARS EDUCATION, its staff or members of the editorial board for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products instruction, advertisements or ideas contained in a publication by NEWREDMARS EDUCATION.
5. If any dispute arises, the final decision is taken by NEWREDMARS EDUCATION Editorial Board.
6. All disputes are subjected to Odisha, Jurisdiction, India only.
7. The Book/PPT/Major research project/Minor Research project title/Video/Scientific Report/Class Note/Scientific article/Protocol/Reference, note/Mobile apps, are not open access. These are using for commercial and learning purposes.
8. The royalty of Book/PPT/Major research project/Minor Research project title/Video/Scientific Report/Class Note/Scientific article/Protocol/Reference, note/Mobile app, are decided by NEWREDMARS EDUCATION.
9. NRME library reserves the right to make any change at any moment in the above terms and conditions without assigning any reason or prior notice.
10. Furthermore, the author may only post his/her version provided acknowledgement is given to the source of publication, and a link is inserted to the published Book/PPT/Major research project/Minor Research project title/Video/Scientific Report/Class Note/Scientific article/Protocol/Reference note/Mobile apps on NEWREDMARS EDUCATION website.
11. The submitted/enclosed camera-ready materials are thoroughly proofread by me and in conformity with the instructions for authors communicated to me.
When you send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You will be required to provide a valid phone number and e-mail id while placing an order with us. We may communicate with you by e-mail call or by posting notices on the website or by any other mode of communication. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications including e-mails or phone calls from us with respect to your order. We will not be responsible for any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure) or any other indirect or consequential loss that is not reasonably foreseeable to both you and us when a contract for the sale of goods by us to you was formed. In order to keep the NRME Software up-to-date, we may offer automatic or manual updates at any time and without notice to you.
You acknowledge and undertake that you are accessing the services on the website and transacting at your own risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transactions through the website. We shall neither be liable nor responsible for any actions.
We further expressly disclaim any warranties or representations (express or implied) in respect of quality, suitability, accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness, performance, safety, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or legality of the products listed or displayed or transacted or the content (including product or pricing information and/or specifications) on the website. While we have taken precautions to avoid inaccuracies in content, this website, all content, information (including the price of products), software, products, services and related graphics are provided as is, without warranty of any kind. We do not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products on the website. At no time shall any right, title or interest in the products sold through or displayed on the website vest with NRME nor shall NRME have any obligations or liabilities in respect of any transactions on the website.
VII. Warranty Limitations
NRME online library, service and the electronic products and all materials contained therein are provided on an "as is" basis, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title, or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose; the use of the electronic products, NRME online library, service and all materials is at the authorized user's risk; access to NRME online library and the electronic products may be interrupted and may not be error-free; and neither NRME nor anyone else involved in creating, producing or delivering the electronic products or the materials contained in NRME online library, service shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages arising out of the authorized user's use of or inability to use NRME online library, service the electronic products and all materials contained therein. NRME reserves the right to make any change at any moment in the above terms and conditions without assigning any reason or prior notice.
VIII. Online payments
These terms and conditions apply to the User who uses the Online Services provided for any payment made to NEWREDMARS EDUCATION (NRME). Kindly read these terms and conditions carefully. By authorizing payment to NRME through the online payment service ("the service"), it would be treated as a deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. NRME reserves all the rights to amend these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. It is the responsibility of the User to have read the terms and conditions before using the Service.
The following is a summary of the key terms of this service:
1. Payment(s) through this Service may only be made with a Credit Card, Debit card or Net Banking. • Before using this Service, it is recommended that the user shall make a necessary inquiry about the charges or fees payable against the Credit/Debit card used from Credit Card or the Debit Card service provider i.e. the respective Bank.
2. The credit card information supplied at the time of using the service is processed by the payment gateway of the service provider and is not supplied to NRME. It is the sole responsibility of the User of the service to ensure that the information entered in the relevant fields are correct. It is recommended that you take and retain a copy of the transaction for record keeping purposes, which might assist in the resolution of any disputes that may arise out or usage of the service.
3. The Applicant agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card/net banking transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that NRME or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
4. The service is provided using a payment gateway service provider through a secure website. However, neither the payment gateway service provider nor the NRME gives any assurance, that the information so provided online by a user is secured or may be read or intercepted by a third party NRME does not accept or assume any liability in the event of such unauthorized interception, hacking or other unauthorized access to information provided by a user of the service.
5. NRME and/or the Payment Service Providers shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall the NRME and/or the Payment Service Providers, its employees, directors, and its third party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the Services, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination of the Service.
6. The Applicant agrees that NRME or any of its employees will not be held liable By the Applicant for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the Website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond NRME’s reasonable control.
Debit/Credit Card, Bank Account Details:
1. The Applicant agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by him/ her for the use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the Applicant shall not use a Debit/ credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The Applicant further agrees and undertakes to Provide correct and valid debit/credit card details.
2. The Applicant may pay his/ her application/initial fees to NRME by using a debit/credit card or through online banking account. The Applicant warrants agrees and confirms that when he/ she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/ her card / bank details:
a. The Applicant is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit / debit card, bank account for such transactions;
b. The Applicant is responsible for ensuring that the card/ bank account details provided by him/ her are accurate;
c. The Applicant authorizes debit of the nominated card/ bank to account for the Payment of fees selected by such Applicant along with the applicable Fees.
d. The Applicant is responsible for ensuring that sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/ bank account at the time of making the payment to permit the Payment of the dues payable or fees dues selected by the Applicant inclusive of the applicable Fee.
No warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, is given by the NRME in respect of the operation of the service.
Disclaimer and Limitation of liability:
NRME does not accept liability for any damage, loss, cost (including legal costs), expenses, indirect losses or consequential damage of any kind which may be suffered or incurred by the User from the use of this service.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of India and the competent courts at Odisha shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
All payment details which are entered through this payment gateway are encrypted when the Student, or third party making payment, enters them. The NRME shall not be liable for any failure by the Student or third party making payment of Fees to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such other persons, during the Online Payment process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the Course of the Online Payment Process.
Variations to the Terms and Conditions:
The NRME reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions from time to time and the current version will be that published on this website.
We reserve the right to decline the acceptance of an online payment if your account is in default for any reason. NRME may also make additions/deletions/alteration to the services offered, at its sole discretion. We reserve the right to withdraw the service at any time at its discretion. We retain the right to change the terms and conditions for Online Fees Payments, without any prior notice.
NEWREDMARS EDUCATION PVT LTD
Sailo Teacher Colony,
Phone number : (+91)- 7540939730
Email id :firstname.lastname@example.org